Left work early today-joints are killing me, especially in my right arm/hand/fingers-my mouse arm. Also affected are my lower back, knees and ankles, all trouble spots. When this happens the areas of my body hurting make all these popping noises.
Came home, took some drugs and slept for two hours. Still hurt. I suspect a variety of factors:
The temp dropped quickly yesterday and because I was kidnapped by my folks last night and was out late with just a long-sleeved tee-shirt and a quilt-lined jean jacket in 20 degree weather I was not kept warm enough during a long period of time. Their car was kept chilly so maybe the cold got into my joints and bones. Also, quick drops in temp do this to me sometimes anyway, even if I keep warm.
Haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately and I don't know why. But this probably helps lower my resistance.
Have done a lot of personal and office webwork lately so my mouse arm has been over-taxed.
Fell asleep on my right side and did not move at all last night because I woke up in the exact same position. Could be strain/pressure-related as well.
Anyway, since this pretty much is killing my finger joints in both hands I am going to sign off.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*